· Provide free social care for the elderly and those with dementia
· Train and recruit 1000 extra doctors and 5000 extra nurses
· Ensure cancer patients are diagnosed within 28 days by building three specialist diagnostic centres
· Protect A&E and maternity services at Ysbyty Gwynedd
· Tax sugary drinks to raise revenue for the NHS and cut diabetes and obesity rates
· Improve access to mental health services to ensure everyone gets the treatment they need
· Integrate Health and Social Care to cut bureaucracy, end the postcode lottery for new drugs, and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
Plaid Cymru will increase the NHS budget over the next 5 years.